Plant origin: Lonicera japonica Thunb.
Part Used : Flower
Active Ingredients: Chlorogenic Acid
CAS No. : 327-97-9
Specification: 5%, 6%, 20%,90% HPLC
- With the function of cardiovascular protection, anti-cancer, anti-mutagenic;
- With the function of lipid-lowering and blood sugar lowering;
- With the function of antibacterial and enhancing immunity;
- With the function of treating respiratory tract infections, pneumonia, acute bacterial dysentery and diarrhea caused by pulmonary tuberculosis.
- As raw materials of drugs for anticancer, anti-mutagenic and cardiovascular, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
- As active ingredients of products for antibacterial, boosting the immunity, lipid-lowering and blood sugar lowering, it is mainly used in health product industry;
- As product for dispelling acne, soothing and anti-inflammatory, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry;
- As a toothpaste additive and active ingredients of disinfectant products, it is used in daily chemicals industry.