Botanical Name: Schisandra chinensis
Specification: Schizandrins 1%-9% HPLC, Schizandrin A/B 1%, Schizandrol A 2%-4%
Active Ingredients: Schisandrins, Schisandrin A/B, Schizandrol A
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Useful part: fruit/berry
Schisandra (Magnolia Vine) is a genus of shrub commonly grown in gardens.Schisandra chinensis is a woody vine which bears numerous clusters of tiny, bright red berries. The plant is found throughout northern and north east China(especially in Jilin, Lianoning, Heilongliang and Hebei) and the adjacent regions of Russia and Korea.The fully ripe, sun-dried fruit is used medicinally.
1. It can protect human viscera- heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidne.
2. It can protect liver and regeneration liver tissuep.
3. It has an obvious effect on anti-inflammatory effect.
4. It can protect and improve cardiac function.
5. It can enhance intelligence.
6. It can enhance the body performance and endurance.
7. It can prevent the damaging attacks of free radical.
8. It can delay the ageing process.
9. It can nourishing and enhance kidney function.
10. It is a powerful adapt agent, it can resist pressure and emergencies.
11. It has an effect on strengthening heart.