Ultra-fine pearl powder is one of the popular ingredients that you can find in most skin care products. It is not new, as people have been using it for thousands of years. It comes from the Akoya saltwater oysters, which are rare, and is sensitive to water quality, and does not survive in a polluted environment.
Using pure Akoya is the safest cosmetic you can make by fine powdering. Moreover, when you use this product, it will offer you beautiful skin, and it even has properties that help you with the healing process.
A person can also use this pearl powder in different ways and here you will learn about the best ways to use the product on your face so that it can benefit you.
Benefits of Pearl Powder
Pearl Powder can benefit the person and even hydrate your skin. It has an abundance of magnesium, calcium, and iron.
Moreover, it is also composed of 17 skin-loving amino acids. Below is a brief description of the benefits you can experience from the pearl powder for your skin-
- Helps in repairing the damaged cells that your skin has
- Lighten the skin ton and also improve the blemishes
- Increase in the production of skin collagen
- Control the oil and shine
- Reduce the pores and also promote smoother skin
- Lighten the fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use?
The pearl powder is versatile, which means you can use it in several different ways, such as a face mask, applying it with the brush for a subtle highlighter, or even as the finish powder. In addition, it mixes well with oils, creams, lotions, powder, and other cosmetics.
1. Apply as a Facial Mask
The user can mix the pearl powder into their favorite recipe and use it as a face mask. Below is the sample recipe-
- Take about 2g of pearl powder.
- Add two tablespoons of the wheat power or even rice bran powder (if you like to have gluten-free)
- Add three tablespoons of water, soy milk, or milk.
- Add moisturizing oil or honey as you prefer
- Mix well, apply to the face for about 10 minutes, and rinse it with lukewarm water.
2. Apply as Highlighter
You can also enhance your beauty and give a better look to your face with pearl powder.
- To apply this, you need a small amount of powder with the highlighter brush or with a Q-tip.
- Apply this over the makeup as the finished powder
3. Apply as Setting or Finish Powder
When you use pearl powder as the finish powder, that will match the tint of your makeup, control oil, blur fine lines, and shine. In addition, this powder is super fine and will give you the ability to apply this as translucent.
- Brush the small amount after applying the setting foundation
- Apply makeup as the finishing powder
4. Mix Pearl Powder With Moisturizer, Cleanser, Sunscreen, or Cosmetics
- Take one scoop of the pearl powder, which is about (0.1g)
- Place that on your palm and add your favorite cosmetic.
- Mix that well and apply it to your face, neck, hands, and body.
If you are using soap or cleaner, you should wash and rinse that.
Precautions You Need to Consider
Pearl Powder is safe for the person to use, but some people may experience an allergic reaction if they are allergic to calcium, which is found in the pearl.
Doing the patch test first with the powder is a good idea. Before you start using it on your face or ingesting it, it will be beneficial just to put a small amount on your forearm. It would help if you waited for some time, so it will show you some sign of the reaction that will include redness, swelling, or itching,
Ultra-fine Pearl Powder has been used for many years to help you with everything from bone health to wound healing to skin health. In addition, there are several supplements that you can use that will help you with the skin. But make sure you are not allergic to anything, and if you face any problem with the powder, then you must visit the dermatologist as soon as possible.