Other names: Soybean Extract Powder
Plant origin: Glycine max (L.) Merr
CAS No.: 574-12-9
Specification: 5%~90% HPLC
Part Used: Germ or soybean
Appearance: White to light yellow powder
Soybean isoflavones contain Daidzin, Daidzein, Genistin, Genistein, Glycitin, and Glycitein.
Sources and Habitat:
Soy is a subtropical plant in the pea family and is a prevalent food source in Asian diets. The seeds of this plant are “high in protein” legumes known as soybeans or edamame. Soybean protein is a healthy diet substitute for animal protein because it offers your body a “complete” protein with less saturated fat. Complete proteins contain all the amino acids essential for healthy nutrition. Soybeans were a crucial crop in eastern Asia long before written records. They remain a major crop in China, Japan, and Korea.
1. Soybean Extract Powder belongs to Leguminosae Family, Glycine L, an annual herb widely planted in China.
2. Soybean Extract Powder is a good source of protein because it contains a significant amount of essential amino acids.
3. The material we used comes from Northeast China, non-pollution and non-GMO. Using ethanol as an extraction solvent, our product is natural and safe for directly consumption.
1. Soybean Extract Powder can prevent osteoporosis.
2. Soybean Extract Powder can decrease cholesterol and reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
3. Soybean Extract Powder can prevent cancer, especially prostate and breast cancer, and resist tumors.
4. Soybean Extract Powder owns an estrogenic effect and relieves symptoms of climacteric syndrome.
1. Soybean Extract Powder applied in the food field is added to beverages, liquor, and foods as functional food additives.
2. Soybean Extract Powder applies in the health product field. It is widely added to various health products to prevent chronic diseases or relieve symptoms of climacteric syndrome.
3. Soybean Extract Powder applies in the cosmetics field. It is widely added into cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and more delicate.
4. Soybean Extract Powder applies in the pharmaceutical field. It is widely added into medicine and can be used in treating chronic diseases such as cardio-cerebrovascular disease, kidney disease, and diabetes mellitus.