Green Tea Extract Green Tea Polyphenols.
Product name: Green Tea Polyphenols
Plant Origin: Camellia sinensis L.
Active Ingredients: Tea Polyphenols
Specification: Total Polyphenols 40%~98% UV, 20%-80% Catechins, 15%-98% EGCG HPLC
Solubility: Soluble in water easily
Appearance: brown-yellow fine powder
Size: 100% pass 80 mesh
Green Tea Extract comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. For centuries, traditional medicine practitioners have used various herbal teas for their reputed medicinal qualities. Archeological records date the use of the plant as a beverage since at least the tenth century B.C. in China. Today, tea is the second most consumed beverage worldwide. Only water is consumed more often than tea. It is estimated that over half of the world’s population uses herbal tea for medicinal purposes. While nothing can keep you young forever, the life-extending properties of Green Tea may effectively delay at least some of the effects of aging.
EGCG is a kind of component extracted from Chinese green tea. It is the primary active and water-soluble component of green tea. It accounts for 9-13% of green tea in net weight. EGCG possesses much stronger antioxidant activities and is vital in preventing cancer and cardiovascular diseases. It is potent as the reversal agent of MDR (Multidrug Resistance). It may improve the sensitivity of cancer cells to chemotherapy drugs and reduce toxicity in the heart.
About the green tea extract and Green Tea Polyphenols.
Green tea is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation applied when processing Camellia sinensis into oolong tea and black tea. Green tea has been cultivated for centuries, beginning in China. Today, tea is the most widely-consumed beverage in the world, second only to water. Hundreds of millions of people drink tea, and studies suggest that green tea (Camellia Sinesis), in particular, has many health benefits. Green tea extracts have been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for various uses. A green tea extract is a herbal derivative from green tea leaves (Camellia sinensis). Containing antioxidant ingredients – mainly green tea catechins (GTC) – green tea and its products are sometimes used as dietary supplements and in alternative medicine. Green Tea Polyphenols found in green tea include epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), epicatechin gallate, epicatechins, and flavanols.
1. Green tea extract can reduce blood pressure, blood sugar, and lipids.
2. Green tea extract has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging.
3. Green tea extract can enhance immune function and prevention of colds.
4. Green tea extract will be anti-radiation, and anti-cancer, inhibiting the increase of cancer cells.
5. Green tea extract is used for anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
1. Applied in cosmetics, Green tea extract owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-aging.
2. Applied in the food field, Green tea extract is a natural antioxidant, antistaling, and anti-fading agent.
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, Green tea extract is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease and diabetes.