Learning the Positive Effects of Ginsenoside Rg1 Improving the Condition of Human Nervous System
Rg1 is the most abundant option in Panax ginseng and it improves spatial learning. It demonstrates the estrogenic-like activity and you can get familiar with the positive effects. RG1 promotes the oestrogenic effects of rat BMSCs and the molecular mechanism improves the formation of calcium molecules and alkaline phosphate. It also controls the protein levels of ALP and brings in positive effects. It also promotes the functionality of glucocorticoid receptors and improves mobility.
This component can be substituted by hydroxy groups and the 3beta, 6alpha, 12beta, and 20 pro-S positions are considered. It works as the neuroprotective agent and pro-angiogenic agent and it brings in positive effects. The Ginsenoside Rg1 works as a 12beta-hydroxysteroid and it’s good to get familiar with the chemical composition before using it.
Impacts on the Nervous System
Now, here are mentioned the impacts of Ginsenoside Rg1 on the nervous system:
- It has an anti-epilepsy effect. Epilepsy leads to abnormal brain conditions where the neurons are discharged in the wrong way. Ginsenoside Rg1 is used to treat this condition and thus you can lead a better way of life. There are anti-epileptic drugs but they give rise to other nervous disorders. It’s good to use this natural substance and you would find it easy to get rid of the epileptic effects. This natural component won’t give rise to any negative effects and you can now explore the beneficial solutions.
- Next, it acts as a good anti-depressant and you can get rid of the stress and anxiety. Hence, you can build your self-esteem and it gives you the confidence to go ahead. Ginsenoside Rg1 is the safe and effective medicine for depression and you can thus explore life in your way. Once again you can feel the true happiness touching your mind and soul.
- It protects against cerebral ischemia. It’s a medical condition, which causes serious damage to the nervous system and even leads to motor impairment. This natural substance helps in reducing stress-induced depression and lowers the risk of cerebral ischemia. It also increases the activity frequency and thus you can avoid any serious health complications due to damage to the nervous system.
- Ginsenosides help in increasing appetite and you can gain weight. On the other hand, it lowers the adrenal and thermal indices. Hence, it brings in a better effect and you can explore life in a new way.
- Elderly people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease are also benefitted from using this natural It improves the condition of the brain and thus you can now easily memorize the facts. Alzheimer’s disease is neurodegenerative senile dementia, which leads to temporary memory loss. Since ancient times, Ginseng is used to treat Alzheimer’s disease. Sometimes, heat-processed Ginseng is also used and it comes up with better effects. Once you take it orally it’s metabolized and is converted into secondary metabolites.
- Ginseng also protects against cerebral ischemia-reperfusion injury. This leads to apoptosis and necrosis causing serious damage to the nerve cells. It’s the underlying cause of pathological stroke and Ginseng is used to treat such conditions. Ginsenoside Rg1 improves nervous deficit and lowers the risk of cell apoptosis. Thus, it increases the neuron-specific enolase and the cells start functioning properly. And the secretion of glial fibrillary acidic protein also helps in increasing the number of positive cells and the patient gradually gets well. Nowadays, Ginseng and bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation are applied together to quickly repair the brain tissues. The neuron-like cell diversity starts happening and it helps in repairing the tissues. So, you can explore the anti-apoptosis effects and it makes the patient feel good.
- Parkinson’s disease is another nervous disorder and it leads to obliteration of the dopaminergic neurons in the midbrain. Researches show that Rg1 can lessen the damage due to the loss of dopaminergic neurons. Hence, you can control the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and it helps you to lead a better way of life.
Overall, you get an idea of how Ginseng helps in treating various disorders related to the central nervous system. It reduces fatigue in the brain and lowers the risks of nervous disorders leading to brain damage. Thus, ginsenosides play an important role in helping you to prevent damage in the nerve cells.
Qherb Ginseng Extract specification:
Ginseng Leaf Extract 80% 90% Ginsenosides UV
Ginseng Berry Extract 80% Ginsenosides UV
Ginseng Flower Extract 80% Ginsenosides UV
Ginseng Root Extract 2～30% Ginsenosides UV&HPLC
Ginseng Amylose Extract 20%polysaccharide UV
English name: Panax Notoginseng Extract,
Other Name: Sanqi, TianQi, Sanchi, Three Seven, Panax pseudoginseng
Notoginseng Total Saponins ≥75% HPLC
Ginsenoside Rb1 ≥30%
Ginsenoside Rg1 ≥25%
Ginsenoside Re ≥2.5%
Ginsenoside Rd ≥5%