100% Natural Raw Material
Latin Name: Salix babylonica L., Salix alba L.
Appearance: Yellow Fine Powder
Part used: Bark
Product Specification: 15%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 80%, 98% Salicin HPLC
Molecular Formula: C13H18O7
Molecular Weight: 286.28
CAS Number: 138-52-3
White Willows are fast-growing, but relatively short-lived, being susceptible to several diseases, including watermark disease caused by the bacterium Brenneria salicis (named because of the characteristic ‘watermark’ staining in the wood; syn. Erwinia salicis) and willow anthracnose, caused by the fungus Marssonina salicicola. These diseases can be a serious problem on trees grown for timber or ornament.
(1) Antipyretic, detumescence, analgesic and anti-rheumatism.
(2) Strengthening the stomach and promoting digestion.
(3) Relieving arthritis pain and backache.
(1) Applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain.
(2) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds and infections.
(3) Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion.