Eucommia bark Extract
Latin Name: Eucommia ulmoides Oliv.
Plant part used: bark.
Active Ingredient: Pinoresinol diglucoside
Test Method: HPLC
Cas No.: 63902-38-5
- Eucommia bark extract is associated with the liver and kidneys and is considered the primary herb used to increase yang functions in the body.
- Eucommia bark strengthens the bones and muscles, heals injured and weakened tissues, and can treat lower back and leg pain, stiffness and arthritis.
- In addition to its healing effects, Eucommia can lower blood pressure; most Chinese formulas used to lower blood pressure contain at least some amount of Eucommia.
- Pregnant women are also given to calm the fetus and prevent miscarriage.
- Antibacterial, Antiviral, and Anti-Inflammatory Activity