Latin name: Lycium barbarum L.
Part Used: Fruit and seed
Specification: 10%, 20%, 40% Polysaccharide UV
Appearance: Fine light yellow-brown powder
1. Benefit for kidneys, nutritional for lungs, good for vision and eyes.
2. Many types of amino acids, vitamins, and other nutritional components and minerals can supply body fluid and increase internal secretion
3. Enhance immunity.
4. Can be made of the best natural health care products, widely used in health food, health drink, and teas.
5. In the cardiovascular system, Lycium is used as a circulatory tonic to reduce blood pressure and lower lipid levels.
1. Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsules, and granules to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen, and enhance human immunity.
2. Applied in the food field, it is mainly used in beverages, liquor, and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.
Packing: 25kgs/fibre drum