Other names: Ganoderma Lucidum Extract, Reishi Mushroom Extract, Ganoderma Polysaccharides
Plant Origin: Ganoderma Lucidum
Product Type: Fine Brown Powder
Part Used: fruit body
Specification: Polysaccharide 10%20% 30% UV and 1~10% triterpenes HPLC
Reishi mushroom is the name for one form of the mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum and its close relative, Ganoderma tsugae. Ganoderma Lucidum enjoys special veneration in Asia, where it has been used as a medicinal mushroom in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4 000 years, making it one of the oldest mushrooms known to have been used in treatment.
The word lingzhi, in Chinese, means “herb of spiritual potency” and has also been described as a “mushroom of immortality.” Because of its presumed health benefits and an apparent absence of side effects, it has attained a reputation in the East as the ultimate herbal substance. Lingzhi is listed in the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia and Therapeutic Compendium.
The Reishi Mushroom Extract used in dietary supplements is derived from the whole mushroom (the fruiting bodies of Ganoderma fungi). The red Reishi Mushroom is better than the black Reishi Mushroom, and the former tastes more bitter.
Reishi Mushroom contains a high concentration of beta-glucan and Ganoderic acids (Triterpenes), compounds that have been shown to stimulate the immune system and anti-tumor
1. Enhance immunoregulation and promotes metabolism;
2. Ganoderma Lucidum extract can prolong life and anti-aging, improve skin care;
3. Used to remove anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti-amnesia, and improve sleep;
4. Anti-tumor and anti-radiation, inhibit tumor growth, prevent postoperative recurrence;
5. Ganoderma Lucidum extract will protect the liver and enhance detoxification, improving liver function and repairing liver tissue injury;
6. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from the blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood sugar, and cholesterol.
(1). It can increase body hypoxia tolerance, regulate blood sugar levels, anti-atherosclerosis, anti-radiation, and anti-aging;
(2). It is anti-cancer, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, and can effectively improve the capability of blood scavenging;
(3). It can enhance the immune system; in particular, it has a good effect on the prevention of bronchitis, asthma, nasal allergies, herpes diseases, and HIV infection;
(5). It also can promote cardiovascular health and reduce high blood pressure and platelet aggregation.
Packing & Storage
Weight: N.W: 25kgs/drum, G.W: 28kgs/drum
Package: 25kgs/drum, double plastic bag inside, aluminum foil bag, or fiber drum outside.
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from moisture and intense, direct light/heat.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.